A newspaper under the name of Nuntius Californiensis shall be published at least three times annually and posted on the California Junior Classical League website.
Amendments to the By-Laws may be adopted only at the State Convention.
- An amendment is any substantive change to this document, excluding minor grammatical or aesthetic changes.
- Changes to this document to conform with approved amendments to the NJCL and/or CAJCL Constitution and/or By-Laws shall not be considered amendments and shall be made only with the approval of the Executive Board by a majority vote.
- Suggested amendments must be submitted to the Parliamentarian prior to the third Executive Board Meeting after the State Convention.
- Copies of the proposed amendments shall be sent to each voting chapter four weeks before the State Convention for study.
- The amendments shall be voted on by secret ballot at the voting session of the State Convention. A simple majority shall be necessary for adoption.